Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday inspiration......


Well after a glorious week of sunshine all my tulips have come out and the apple blossom is coming on the ancient apple trees in the orchard, it is such a lovely time of year.

Jack and Isabelle have the next 2 weeks off school they are on their Easter holidays so hopefully we will
have a few days away in our little vintage caravan I would love to go to Roundstone a lovely seaside village in Connemara Galway but only if there is glorious sunshine there is nothing worse being stranded in a little caravan with kids in a rain storm!












Thank you all for your lovely comments they are so uplifting and really boost me up!
So take care
Denise

3 comments:

  1. The blossoms are so pretty aren't they? I would love a cherry tree in my garden.
    I hope you have a lovely Easter break,you get to the sea and that the sun shines for you.
    Take care
    Love Bellaboo X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooo! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I am so happy to find yours, it is so beautiful, just full of gorgeousness that is just my cup of tea. Love the aga! Can I come and live in your house? Hope you have a chance to go on a little trip. I love 'em. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS Denise! Your tulips and blossoms on your tree are gorgeous!!! I hope you have a wonderful getaway with your family!!!
    And I sure hope you have sunshine :)
    sending big hugs...

    ReplyDelete