Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cath Kidston .........it is love....

Hello there I hope you all had a lovely Easter break. The last time I was in the Cath Kidston Shop,I just got over excited, so many things I want and need! I normally get palpitations, I do not know what to choose! Anyway I brought home some of the rose bud sprig wallpaper, so I have been busy, wallpapering the little bedroom in the eaves of the barn, I will show you soon!







So the kids are on holiday until next Monday, Isabelle is having a ball we have 3 pretty french girls staying in the Barn, Isabelle thinks they are the height of sophistication, and greets me with "bonjour" all the time and wants her hair like the 10 year old french girl. Jack has not even noticed them, girls are not on his 8 year old radar, that will change someday! Better get back to this pretty Cath kidston Wallpaper I plan on doing some in my little caravan too!

12 comments:

  1. OOoh,I can't wait to see when it's all done!
    I love the CK bedding..well everything actually.
    Happy holidays!

    Love Bellaboo X

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO beautiful!!~ I absolutely love Cath Kidston!!
    I can not wait to see your room that you wallpapered.
    How cute that your little one is greeting you in French! And I have an 8 year old boy too, so I know far to well that they think girl's are yucky! :)
    I hope you have a lovely day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the Cath Kidston palpitations! Looking forward to seeing the little bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABSOLUTELY REFRESHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY, DENISE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to have found your blog through Helen Phillips. I share your CK love,,, look forward to keeping in touch xx. Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with you on the Cath love as well, but have a shop where we live and can just pop in for a little fix of loveliness when I need it! 21 chickens....just about to get 3 so will be back for advice xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. how do I follow your blog (so it shows up in blogger?) can't find the link but will interest follow anyway x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely blog you have! Cath Kidston is definitely a bit addictive, the wallpapers are divine! I love that your daughter is inspired by the French house guests, I think I would feel the same!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Denise!

    Oh how I love this post, so CRISP and BRIGHT! I have not left my post yet. I will work all the way through until June 8th, two days after the last day of school, in order to finish my contract. THEN, SUMMER, HERE I COME!!!!!!

    Let's see if my plans unfold....thank you SO MUCH for mentioning and asking about it! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello - found you through four happy bunnies. Lovely blog! I too share you CK love. Although sadly my husband doesn't...which is probably a good thing for our bank balance! Looking forward to seeing how the wallpaper turns out! Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonjour! tres chic! How sweet, I still feel like that about French girls...Like the sound of the new bedroom makeover....

    Sarah -x-

    ReplyDelete