Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So simple Chocolate Brownies......yummy

my brownies


pinterest
pinterest
These are the easiest Chocolate brownies ever, you really could have them ready all warm and gooey within half an hour,Magic!They are cheap to make as well as you are not using lots of expensive bars of posh chocolate!

The ingredients are

225g Butter melted
400g caster sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
225g plain flour
80g Cocoa powder
2 tablespoons of milk
4 eggs

Mix the butter and sugar, then mix in the flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla, eggs,cocoa powder,
Basically you can put all the ingredients in a bowl, use your whisk to blend all, just make sure the melted butter is not hot, you do not want to scamble the eggs.
It is up to you if you want to add chopped nuts or chocolate chips.

Put in lined baking tin(23 x 33in) and bake for 20 mins at 180 degrees celsius

So gorgeous served with freshly whipped cream and a handful of raspberries or my kids
like it cut into mini brownies so they can dip them in a chilled glass of milk!
So if anyone bakes these let me know how you get on or if you have a great easy recipe for anything let me know, I would love to hear from you!






I am off to the worlds biggest Blog Party tonight go to www.splenderosa.blogspot.com for an invitation

8 comments:

  1. Oh how yummy are these cakes! Gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for when the children have secretly eaten all the 70%. I must give the recipe a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD EVENING DENISE!

    I just came home and had my dinner, and now am having fun visiting my friends. Oh how I love brownies!!!! This is a fine recipe, for I too have used cocoa powder with great results. There is a recipe on Pinterest that I saw the other day for BROWNED BUTTER BROWNIES...NO WAIT...I found it on Purple Chocolate Home blog.

    Your sweet comments were seen earlier today, but from my school computer, I am not allowed to blog, not even on my lunch break! I come to thank you and wish you a wonderful evening dearest!!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. So want to make these...I need to get in my kitchen today...why is life soooo busy! Hugs to you today...thanks for sharing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate brownies are one of my favourite things...and this recipe looks delicious! Thank you for sharing, I'm looking forward to making them. Have a happy rest of the week.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so tasty!! want to make some for me? he he :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my sweet Denise,

    That cottage in my header DOES remind me of somewhere near you! How I wish I could just fly over the planet to visit you all....to see where you live, to see HOW you all live so DIFFERENTLY, yet so SIMILAR to me....enjoy the colors of the season, as well as the aromas and senses that bring you INTO THE MOMENT.....you are just so sweet and kind. IT IS FRIDAY! YIPPPPEEEEEE!

    BISOUS, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Denise, Thanks for checking out my blog and your kind comments. I have been reading through yours and I like what I have seen.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete