Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays....

Happy Christmas from Apple Blossom Barn, some of my festive decorations.

My big Ben in the Christmas mood
Rosie is very excited for Santa coming soon

Lots of nasty head colds and rotten tummy bugs have been visiting our home the last week but I am on the mend and the turkey shall be cooked, Jack and Isabelle are so excited for Santa, tomorrow Christmas Eve will be magical for them and for anyone who sees it all through a childs eyes. So I will be baking tomorrow and wrapping and a little visiting to friends.So have a lovely Christmas eve and do not forget to leave out a treat fot Santa!

2 comments:

  1. GOOD EVENING DEAREST DENISE!

    Oh the critters look happy, well, maybe Big Ben could use a joke or something! But all is well, I can tell, even though that nasty bug has hit your home! I had it for at least a month and I am still sneezing, can you believe that?

    We are preparing here as tomorrow I will cook just for me and my husband, but nonetheless, the house needs cleaning and the turkey needs preparing. Many thoughts of love and kindness to you and yours dearest! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Denise, thank you for your kind words....yes, this time of year brings back so many memories. The smells evoke STRONG feelings. The ornaments and rituals remind me of all the childhood anticipation, and the sun streaming into my main room shines on my face as it did that Christmas morning when I got that pencil....oh dear, going back in time makes you loose time....I have a turkey to prepare so I better go before I start to cry!!!!!!

    MAY ALL YOUR MEMORIES BE THOSE THAT BRING YOU MUCH JOY!!!!!!!!! Peace dearest, Anita

    ReplyDelete